All Natural Allergy Relief
Signs and Symptoms of Allergies
- Are you often tired, sneezing or cranky?
- Do you get an upset stomach or digestive issues?
- Do you get insomnia/sleep disturbances?
- Do you often feel feeling foggy, exhausted and find it difficult to concentrate?
You could be suffering from allergies or intolerances to foods and environmental factors. Allergy and intolerance can present as hay fever, post nasal drip, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive complaints, asthma, eczema/dermatitis/psoriasis, headaches, insomnia, stress, chronic fatigue, general tiredness or irritability, to name a few symptoms.
How To Treat Allergies And Get Relief Naturally
Allergies can be so debilitating and Western medicine has little to offer when it comes to long lasting allergy and intolerance relief.
Have you tried everything and got little or no relief? Do you want to be symptom free or at least see a big positive change in your health?
Natural Allergy Treatments
This all-natural allergy / intolerance treatment has the potential to change your life by greatly reducing your reactions to food, environmental substances, chemicals, drugs and stress.
- Do you get bloated no matter what you eat?
- Do you get acid reﬂux or pain in your stomach when you get hungry?
- Do you get any discomfort or gas after eating a particular food?
- Do you always seem to look out for the nearest toilets?
- Have you been told you might have IBS?
If you’re one of the lucky ones who don’t experience any of these debilitating symptoms, you might know of a baby or a toddler that complains of a tummy ache all the time or has the above symptoms.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone.
Your symptoms could be triggered by something you’re eating or coming in contact with.
Salicylates are chemicals that occur naturally in many plants, including fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices and synthetically in medications such as aspirin, perfumes, body care products, preservatives and plastics. Salicylate sensitivity or salicylate allergy is linked to:
- Hyperactivity, irritability and aggression in children;
- Eczema, hives, dermatitis and psoriasis;
- Headaches or migraines;
- Sinus and asthma;
- Irritable bowel symptoms – reflux, vomiting, stomach bloating and pain, wind,
- diarrhea and/or constipation;
- Joint pain and arthritis;
Thousands of people around the world have been successfully treated using this therapy. The treatment is safe and effective for people of all ages, including infants, children and the elderly.